It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Arguably the best part of the holiday season are all the gorgeous lights that brighten the otherwise dull houses and streets of Philadelphia. No doubt Wharton Street Lofts has decorated the entire building to get ready for the holidays but if you would like to see what other buildings and streets have done, look no further than 13th Street.
Miracle on 13th Street is a tradition in South Philly that has occurred for years. Every single tree, house and even telephone pole is covered in lights. Every night will be lit up with these lights all the way up until New Year’s Day. There are tons of other great places to see holiday lights all over Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.
You should check out:
- Christmas in Peddler’s Village
- Winter at Dilworth Park
- Franklin Square Holiday Festival
- Wild Lights at Elmwood Park Zoo
- A Very Furry Christmas at Sesame Place
- Holiday Light Show at at Shady Brook Farm
- Deck the Hall Light Show at City Hall
- Jeweler’s Row
- Holidays at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Christmas Village in Philadelphia
- The Christmas Holiday Spectacular
- West Chester Griswolds
- A Longwood Christmas
- Macy’s Christmas Light Show
- Friday Night Lights at Morris Arboretum
- Greeby Street Christmas
- Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest
- Smedley Street Christmas Light Spectacular
- Rittenhouse Square Holiday Park Lighting
- Philly Holiday Tree at The Met Holiday Plaza
- A Very Philly Christmas at the Historic Houses of Fairmount Park
- Boathouse Row Festival of Lights
Peddler’s Village has over 60 specialty shops and six restaurants. There are over one million holiday lights that illuminate the entire village. You’ll be able to enjoy the sights as well as finish your Christmas shopping.
Jeweler’s Row is a little closer to home if you’d like to stay in Philly. Tons of lights line the street and make the gems in the windows sparkle even more than normal.
With so many ways to celebrate the holidays, the only tricky thing will be to choose when and how many to go to.